POPULATION STUDIES AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE DELIVERY
In our service delivery, we pledge that:
- Students admitted to the Institute shall process applications three months prior to reporting date.
- Upon registration, a student shall be issued with clear guidelines on academic programmes, examination rules, fees structure, student support services and disciplinary procedures.
- All lectures shall be conducted fully and on time, as per approved timetables.
- Consolidated mark sheets shall be finalized and forwarded to examinations office within one month following end of examinations.
- Postgraduate supervisors for Masters or Doctoral degrees will give feedback to their students within four weeks after receiving a project or thesis chapter.
- Programme coordinators shall submit reports annually.
- Queries from library users shall be responded to within a day.
- Staff performance appraisal shall be conducted annually.
- The Institute shall maintain a healthy, safe and pleasant environment.
- The Institute shall be a drug free and a no smoking zone.
- Routine correspondence shall be replied to within seven days from the date of receipt.
- The Institute shall be gender sensitive.
- The Institute shall not condone impropriety.
- The Institute is a CORRUPTION FREE zone.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified